Video VS Curry
I like going for a curry. I’m sure a lot of you also like going for a curry? Actually I know that a lot of you like going for a curry……and from the evidence of the Oakhaven/Vizzit Hot Curry Challenge we at Vizzit arrange every year at the Dynasty Cuisine in Brockenhurst many of you like a VERY HOT curry!
I also like online video, I’m sure you like online video as well, or else you wouldn’t be reading this now would you? But who reigns supreme in the Curry vs. Online video war?
Online video, probably. Why do I say that? Well did you know that at least 66% of Internet users watch at least one video per month online. How many of you eat at least one curry per month? Well if you are like me, thinking about it it may be close! The last time I had a curry was last week. The last time I watched a whole video online was last night. So that proves my theory therefore online video is more popular than curry.
So some food for thought…..
- Recent research found that approximately 66.7% of Internet users watch at least one video online each month. They also estimate that it will rise almost 11% by 2014 and more then three-quarters of us will be doing it!
- As an entrepreneur small business owner, or accommodation provider, you’ve probably invested plenty of time and effort into your website – but here’s something to consider for 2010: Video. If you’re not already using online video you might want to consider it for these reasons:
- Cost. Video is affordable and easy to produce. Whether you produce it yourself with an inexpensive video camera or ask us at Vizzit, producing short videos for the web is not expensive! Because it will be viewed online, this video doesn’t have to be top of the line in production quality costing thousands!
- Interest. Which would you prefer? Reading a page full of text on a website or clicking “play” on a short video? People tend to skim over websites and you only have a few minutes to make a great impression. Text alone won’t cut it. Most people would agree that they not only get a decent feel for the product they’re considering when watching a video, but probably more importantly, they get a good feel for the business itself. If a picture is worth a thousand words, imagine what a video can accomplish.
- Competitive Advantage. Google a few of your keywords and see what happens. Most likely you’ve got some stiff competition (especially in the accommodation . But how many of your competitors have video results that appear? Probably not many. This is a way for you to establish yourself with a competitive advantage in the ever-important online market.
- Your Customers. Assuming your customers use the internet at all, they’re most likely watching online video as well.
So What Next?
Click Here to view our amazing video offers!
- User Guide for Wordpress
- DJB Fitness delighted with www.vizzitnewforest.com
- Nutley Farm, Dorset love their website featuring their holiday cottages
- Oakhaven Hospice delighted with their new website
- The New Forest gets a New Website!
- Weymouth Video now in production
- Weymouth gets a 'Vizzit'
- Website Tips from the Top
- Introducing the world to Nuthatch Cottage
- Video VS Curry